Transforming the learning platform and processes for an enhanced employee experience
Uponor was facing challenges with their existing Learning Management System (LMS) caused by fragmented service levels and inconsistent processes across the business. The organisation also had a complex IT architectural landscape and was on a journey to standardize platforms to improve the employee experience.
As an existing Workday customer, Workday Learning was always on the future roadmap for Uponor.
The goal of the project was to deploy a global LMS for employees to access all their training needs in a single place. With the Workday Learning platform, the team can:
- Provide targeted and personalised training content in a more meaningful way to employees
- Access reports and insights on training courses taken to ensure compliance and development goals
- Measure the value of the learning courses provided to adjust and develop future content
- Increase the number of training courses available focusing on specific skill areas
- Improve the employee experience so workers can learn throughout their career
The Uponor team already had a trusted relationship with Alight after partnering with them for more than 5 years to provide Workday optimisation services. Alight commenced the project in April and after 14-weeks Learning went live in July 2021.
The team now has a fully integrated Workday HCM and Learning platform bringing a seamless flow of data and real time insights to the HR team. Uponor is also now able to offer a consistent and familiar user experience for their workforce encouraging their employees to take an active role in their development and career path.
Uponor is rethinking water for future generations. Our offering, including safe drinking water delivery, energy-efficient radiant heating and cooling and reliable infrastructure, enables a more sustainable living environment. We help our customers in residential and commercial construction, municipalities and utilities, as well as different industries to work faster and smarter.