Alight, Inc. (NYSE: ALIT), a leading cloud-based human capital and technology services provider today announced the launch of its Wellbeing Marketplace to help employers unlock flexibility and bring more choice in benefit offerings for their diverse workforce needs through a curated network of lifestyle benefits from a trusted source.
With Alight’s Wellbeing Marketplace, employers can now provide their employees with access to 150+ services and experiences in over 50 countries that are aligned to employees’ unique life stages and personal needs, including services supporting:
- Physical and Mental Wellbeing ranging from online therapy and grief support to personalized sleep support and eye care.
- Personal Development & General Wellbeing including professional/ life coaching, book delivery services, home cleaning services, food delivery programs and more.
- Family Demands such as babysitting services, expecting and new parent support, learning support subscription, technology, and science learning programs.
- Financial Wellbeing including will and trust services, debt reduction, accountant services and custodial accounts for minors.
- Health and Fitness including vitamin delivery, migraine management, audio-based fitness classes and virtual workout training programs.
- Family Pets including vet telehealth, pet sitter services, and Cooperative pet health plans.
“Our data shows that most employees would believe their employer was offering benefits in their best interest if they were to provide customized benefits with greater choice,” said Alison Borland, executive vice president, wealth and wellbeing solutions at Alight. “The curated experience provided through the Wellbeing Marketplace helps employees gain access to a broad range of wellbeing services and experiences that are relevant and meaningful to them based on interests and lifestyle needs.”
The Wellbeing Marketplace allows employers to easily unlock flexibility that grows loyalty without the complexity of vendor management, providing frictionless engagement to support healthy bodies, minds, wallets and lives for their employees.
Alight’s Wellbeing Marketplace is Integrated into the Alight Worklife® platform and powered by Fringe, the lifestyle benefits platform that is redefining employee benefits for the new world of work, to give employers and their employees single sign-on capabilities (SSO) to the most comprehensive set of wellbeing experiences and services in the market.
“Alight and Fringe are focused on providing an innovative benefits experience for today’s workforce,” said Isaiah Goodall, co-founder and head of channel partnerships at Fringe. “We are delighted to power Alight’s Wellbeing Marketplace with benefits that support the whole person.”
The Wellbeing Marketplace is part of Alight’s comprehensive suite of wellbeing solutions designed to help employers create an ecosystem of holistic wellbeing for employees with key offerings such as:
- Alight Well, which drives engagement through personalized wellbeing plans, incentive management and evidence-based content to foster healthy habits
- Concierge support and trusted guidance, through benefit counselors, Health Pros, Medical Allies and Financial Advisors
- Targeted solutions for employees’ mind, body, wallet and life needs.