According to Gartner, 85 percent of CFOs are implementing or planning to implement major finance transformation Initiatives.
The global economy is undergoing a major transformation where we are already seeing winners and losers. Consequently, CFO's transformation agendas must be value driven.
In the post-pandemic economy, successful CFOs will need to be laser-focused on delivering value in five key areas:
- Optimizing increasingly limited resources
- Producing actionable insights for the c-suite
- Building tomorrow’s infrastructure
- Managing domestic and global enterprise risk
- Delivering global operational excellence
Emerging CFO values agenda