SaaS deployments such as Workday are different than traditional ERP implementations. Workday has a rapid and iterative deployment methodology so you need to be prepared. Find out how our readiness assessment will help you identify key gaps in your HR data to help you drive a more successful deployment.
Workday readiness approach
This 5-6 week project involves data collection, working sessions and gap identification, with an approach tailored to meet your Workday deployment needs.
- Gather current state information and conduct interviews with key resources
- Foundational: Core employee data sources and status, organizational structures, job architecture and compensation structures
- Functional: Compensation, benefits, payroll, talent management and other functional plans, practices, and processes overview
- Technical: Current systems, integrations and middleware
- Facilitate readiness workshops: Summarizing key gaps and identifying actions to take before deployment:
- Foundational elements: How organizational structures, job families and codes and compensation salary structures are used in Workday
- Workday set up considerations: Position management and job management, business process design considerations
- Project guidance: Project governance, resource and training requirements and data requests
- Workday system operating model: Share leading practice information on Workday support models
- Change readiness: Change management considerations, stakeholder involvement and communication
Workday readiness outcomes
Readiness planning is critical to your Workday deployment’s success. We are focused on you staying on time and budget and realizing your desired results.
Our approach mitigates risk and helps to ensure:
- Gaps are identified and addressed prior to the deployment
- Actions are prioritized and planned in accordance with your implementation timeline
- Resource needs are identified for your deployment and ongoing Workday support
- Key HR, finance and IT stakeholders are aligned and know what to expect
- Short and long-term goals are considered when evaluating success
Your Workday journey is about more than simply avoiding obstacles. It’s about providing value to your people with incredible efficiency and innovation. Let Alight Solutions help you illuminate what is possible.