Global organizations are now starting to be more aware of the important role payroll transformation plays in the modern workplace.
In Q4 2022, we conducted research in partnership with the Global Payroll Management Institute (GPMI) into the impact of global payroll transformation.
The research surveyed payroll leaders and practitioners from businesses of every size, sector and major geography. They were questioned about:
- Payroll operating model maturity and confidence
- Payroll transformation and support
- Value derived from payroll operations
- Digital technology usage and impact
Some highlights from the survey include:
- 45% of respondents are not confident their current payroll operations can support the future strategic direction of the business
- 28% said there is little or no payroll standardization in their organization